Cape Town TV – Sport – Membership
Cape Town TV is giving sports Federations, clubs and sports NGO’s the opportunity to join Cape Town TV as a member. The membership allows you various benefits relating to sport and the regular Cape Town TV membership.
Sports Membership Benefits
- Regular Interviews on the Cape Town TV Sports show
- Inserts on the Cape Town TV Sports Community Notice board.
- R45000 worth of sports advertising
- Dedicated 15 minute interview on CTV Sport
- Cape Town TV membership which includes voting rights at the Cape Town TV AGM
The Cape Town TV sport show
Cape Town TV will soon be launching it’s in-house sports show.
The show will be 26 minutes in length, will be pre-recorded on a Tuesday and will flight on Thursdays at 18:30.
Cape Town TV broadcasts off two free to air terrestrial transmitters in Tygerberg and will broadcast on channel 263 on DSTV as from October 2013.
The show will focus on local sports Federations and focus to large degree on the so called minor sports. Sports Federations and clubs will be interviewed in our CTV studios, by our CTV presenter. Show outline
- Show will open with the latest Results and Interesting Sporting developments.
- Our Cape Town TV sports presenter, will the interview three sporting guests in three separate segments. Guests will have the opportunity to engage on matters of development, future plans and current events.
- Guest may bring along some short clips from one of their previous events for insert during the interview.
- The show will close with upcoming fixtures.
- After flighting all shows are uploaded to the Cape Town TV sport YouTube channel for your viewing pleasure, in the event that you might have missed and episode. These shows are then also shared on our Cape Town Sport Facebook page.
Sports Community Notice Board
In addition to our new sport show, we’re launching the CTV Sport community notice board.
The community notice board is a 90 second long voice driven segment containing news on upcoming community sports driven events. This information is sent to us by the sports members of Cape Town TV for showcasing. The one page slide can be produced by you on Power Point in 16:9 page size, containing images and information. We then capture the image you send us, add a voice over and play this out on air.
Any production or membership related queries can be directed to:
Executive Head of Sport
Cape Town TV